Getting To Know All About You (Or, Me)
Another wacky Facebook data mining experiment: If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.
To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
CATHY'S DISCLAIMER: Please don't feel obligated on my account. I've gotten this from a few people so I figured, okay, why not? Really, I'm not sure these are the questions to ask if you want to get to know me. But for now, they will have to do...
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 Eastern Time... I sleep poorly in hotels.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium. Current favorite steak house steak is Calhoun's. Least favorite steak house: Calhoun's!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't recall. But it was Memorial Day weekend.
4. What is your favorite TV show? See my INFO and you will realize I love TV too much. And I have for a very long time. The Monkees? Lost? I really couldn't say.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Melbourne Australia.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing. I know, it's the most important meal of the day. The pickings were slim at the LaQuinta on Cheshire Bridge Road. But yesterday, The Majestic. Ahhhh.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai, hands down. Then Indian, boiled seafood, followed closely by everything else in the entire world... except:
8. What foods do you dislike? Brussels sprouts and cucumbers.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Friday night, it was Thai Chili, Briarcliff and LaVista, Atlanta GA
10. Favorite dressing? Rafferty's hot bacon/honey mustard... but I don't like the rest of their food so I never go there anymore. That's probably a good thing!
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mazda Tribute. Zoom zoom.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Those most closely resembling my pajamas.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Back to Australia. When do we leave?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Cup? You have a cup????
15. Where would you want to retire? To the couch.
16. Favorite time of day? No one time in particular although waking up is a good result.
17. Where were you born? Lafayette LA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? It has yet to be invented.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Some will. Some won't. Most will be surprised to get this from me in the first place. It likely won't be 25.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Not a clue. I obviously don't know my friends very well!
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Whomever is inclined to reply, I hope, has something interesting to share so I look forward to cybersnooping. I mean, learning about you all.
22. Bird watcher? I have no choice, there are many and varied birds around my house. But I do like to see the yard bunnies.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm more of a small window in the middle of the day kind of person.
24. Do you have any pets? Yes. Bobbie Gentry and Dusty Springfield, Lina and Ladybird.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I made it home safely. Whoo hoo.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A back up singer.
27. What is your best childhood memory as in the years 1-10? Sitting in front of the record player, listening to music for hours on end.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I have a cat too but most people who already know me would expect me to say "dog" - so I'll say it: dog.
32. Any pet peeves? Have you met me? Oh right, some haven't... okay here's just one: servers in restaurants who sit down at the table with me to take my order. Here's another: suposably. Oh lord, now you've gotten me started...
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Ground beef.
34. Favorite Flower? Hyrdrangea, blue please.
35. Favorite ice cream? Baskin Robbins German Chocolate Cake - fortunately, it's seasonal.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hmmm. I guess I'll go with Arby's (Market Fresh Chicken Salad).
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.
38. From whom did you get your last email? John Wesley Harding.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? The iTunes Store... does that count?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Again, have you met me? No? Well, I'm a planner.
41. Like your job? Yes. One very, very much and the other quite a lot.
42. Broccoli? No thank you, but I would like some asparagus if you have any.
43. What was your favorite vacation? I don't do vacations. I do short excursions.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Lisa Roach, George Maddox, Valerie McDevitt, Claire Butler.
45. What are you listening to right now? Ladybird meowing.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Two. One is kind of wrapped around the other so it looks like one but I actually got them several years apart.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? However many I feel like torturing.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 4:15 Central Time
50. Coffee? Maybe later but thanks for asking.
And there you have it. But I'm not going to do the one about the 3s.