15 Albums In 15 Minutes
The mission: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.
In no particular order - and tomorrow, the list might be different:
1. Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
2. Ramsey Lewis Trio - The In Crowd
3. Jackson Browne - Late for the Sky
4. Monkees - Headquarters
5. Ron Sexsmith - Ron Sexsmith
6. REM - Murmur
7. Jonathan Richman - Jonathan Sings!
8. The Swell Season - The Swell Season
9. Phil Ochs - Rehearsals for Retirement
10. John Prine - Sweet Revenge
11. Carpenters - Song for You
12. Tommy Keene - Places That Are Gone
13. Linda Ronstadt - Prisoner In Disguise
14. Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days
15. Jason Falkner - Author Unknown
I'm tempted to scrap this and forget about it. While this list is accurate, it's far too limited. But I guess everyone knows what I really listen to from my daily playlists.